Data - collectively all information that you submit to Inspect Element Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies - a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
Inspect Element Ltd, we or us - Inspect Element Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales whose registration number is 13017981 and registered office address is Unit 13 Freeland Park Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, England, BH16 6FA.
User or you - any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Inspect Element Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Inspect Element Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website - the website that you are currently using, https://echo.ac, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2) For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Inspect Element Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Inspect Element Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
1) We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
1) We collect Data in the following ways:
1) Inspect Element Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1) Inspect Element Ltd will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
1) You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
2) To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
3) If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
4) It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
2)We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3)In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
3)Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4)This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately
first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Inspect Element Ltd by email at [email protected]
1)Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
2)We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.