These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Inspect Element Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read this policy carefully, as it affects your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your your Purchase of our Product ("Echo"). If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not purchase our Product.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that Purchases our Product and is not either
If you live in a country in the European Region, you're advised to read the "European Region" section below.
1) By purchasing our Product, or any future Product(s), from Inspect Element Ltd you're agreeing that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, exchanges, or cancellations unless in extreme circumstances.
2) The digital nature of the Product, software, is impossible to return.
3) Extreme circumstances are defined as follows:
4) When you buy the Product and download it, you will not own it. Instead, we give you permission to use it (also known as a ‘Licence’) for the purpose of you using and enjoying it according with these terms and our End-User Licence Agreement.
5) We reserve the right to revoke your Licence at any time and for any reason.
6) The Licence:
7) We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
8) If you are unhappy with:
Please contact us as soon as possible.
9) If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:.
10) If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
11) The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
12) British nationals may be entitled to a refund under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
13) Under the laws of the United Kingdom the User can change their mind and request a refund up to 14-days after buying the Product assuming:
14) Products advertised as Lifetime are considered to last the Lifetime of the Website, not the Lifetime of the User.
15) You can contact Inspect Element Ltd by email on [email protected].